Midjourney is a popular AI art generator, but a new tool called Leonardo Ai has emerged that is causing quite a stir. Leonardo Ai is an early access tool that allows users to easily create stunning art, and it has the potential to outperform Midjourney in popularity.
In this blog post, we’ll look at Leonardo Ai and its features, as well as compare it to Midjourney.
Table of Contents
Accessing Leonardo AI
Leonardo Ai is a new and exciting tool that allows users to create amazing artwork. The tool is free and gives interested users early access. To get started, simply go to the Leonardo Ai website and click the “Get Early Access” button.
Following that, you will receive an email containing a link to the Discord server, where you can introduce yourself and gain access to the priority Early Access Channel.
Note: The Leonardo.ai Team has recently announced that due to a significant increase in the number of new users, their server is currently experiencing high demand. In order to address this issue, they have stated that invitations may take up to 24 hours or more to be sent out, while they work on sorting out things on the backend. However, for those who have registered through the form, the team assures that an invitation will eventually be sent to them.
Leonardo AI Tour
You can begin exploring the tool once you’ve logged in. The interface is simple to use, and you can look through some of the trending images generated by the tool.
These images, which range from paintings to stickers, are created using various models. You can generate images with different models by selecting them from the top menu.
Choosing a Model
To create an image, you must first choose a model. Leonardo AI has a large selection of models to choose from, each with their own distinct style.
You can also choose the number of images to generate, image dimensions, and the aspect ratio. After you’ve chosen a model, you can enter a prompt and generate an image.
Create The First Image
Simply enter a prompt and choose a model to generate an image. Leonardo AI will then generate an image based on the prompt and model you’ve selected.
For example, let’s create an illustration of four cute cats: “Four cute and cool anthropomorphic cats wearing kimonos and hipster glasses dancing and having the best time at a wild party, cat eyes, lots of retro lamps and details around, orange and purple neon lights, in the style of Hayao Miyazaki, ultra quality“
Let’s take another example: “Highly defined macrophotography of a cute little spider wearing a spiderman costume“
The quality of the image you generate may astound you with its detail and beauty. The AI technology in the tool allows it to create images that appear to have been created by a professional artist.
Leonardo AI has a number of exciting features that distinguish it from other AI art tool:
- Amazing Zoom: You can get up close and personal with your images by using the zoom feature. The details and fine lines that comprise the image are visible. This feature is ideal for artists who want to see how the image was created, as well as those who want to make changes to the image.
- Various Models: Leonardo AI provides a diverse set of models to choose from. Each model has a distinct style that can be used to create amazing artwork.
- Isometric Photograph: The ability to create isometric images is one of Leonardo AI’s most exciting features. Isometric images are three-dimensional images that appear to be made of blocks. These images are ideal for designing robots and other mechanical devices.
The Leonardo AI community feed is an excellent resource for discovering new models, and sharing your own. You can look through the community feed to see what other users are up to, and you can even download their models to use in your own work.
Making a custom Model
Another fantastic feature of Leonardo AI is the ability to create custom models. This means you can train the AI to generate images in your own unique style. Let’s look at how this works in more detail:
- Training your Custom Model: Go to the “Finetuned Models” tab and click “Create a New Model” to start your own model. You’ll then be able to upload your own images and customize the settings for your model. It’s important to note that your model will require at least 100 images to be effective.
- Including files: Simply click “Upload” and select the images from your computer to add to your model. After you’ve uploaded your images, you can customize your model’s settings. This includes the layer count, learning rate, and batch size.
- Making Use of your Custom Model: Once your model has been trained, you can begin using it to generate your own unique images. To do so, select your model from the “Finetuned Models” tab and press the “Generate” button. You can then enter a prompt and generate an image in your preferred style.
Overall, Leonardo AI is impressive. It’s a powerful tool for quickly creating stunning images, and it’s completely free to use. The ability to build your own custom models is a game changer that distinguishes Leonardo AI from other tools on the market. If you’re interested in AI art, I highly recommend checking it out.