Information Collection and Use
- We collect personal information when you create an account, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise interact with our website. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact details.
- We also collect information about your use of our website, including your browsing history and the pages you visit. This information is used to improve the user experience and to better understand how our website is used.
- We may also collect other information, such as your IP address and browser type, for the purpose of preventing fraud and ensuring the security of our website.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device when you visit our website. They allow us to remember your preferences and to understand how you interact with our website.
- You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but please note that doing so may impact the functionality of our website.
Sharing of Information
- We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with third parties for the purpose of improving our website and services.
- We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information.
- However, please note that no website or internet transmission is completely secure.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.
Effective date: January 10, 2023
Thank you for choosing AI Fast Cash!